Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I had another week where I didn't get much done. Our dryer died last Tuesday. We went out Tuesday to try and purchase a new one, but the national chain store we went to isn't scheduling any deliveries in our area until June. I wasn't willing to go that long without a dryer so I ended up making an appointment the next day at a locally owned furniture and appliance store to purchase one from them. They are currently selling by appointment only to help with social distancing. They delivered the dryer a couple of days later so I lost about 3 days of writing time.

Quote of the Week: "I'm an optimist, but an optimist who carries a raincoat." ~ Harold Wilson

What I'm Reading: I just started "In Moonlight and Memories Volume 1" by Julie Ann Walker last night. It's a book I've had on my Kindle for a few months and just hadn't gotten around to reading yet.

Random Thoughts: Last week in this section I mentioned our local library is closed until May 18th. I received an email over the weekend that it won't be opening until June 29th. It looks like I'll be reading Ebooks for quite a while.  

Random Photo of the Week:
                When your cat thinks she's a human and needs to drink out of a cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment