Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

This I know for sure...

My cell phone is dying. I've had it for 5 years which, I've been told, is like 50 years due to the ever changing and advancement of cell phone technology.

I like my phone. I don't want to get a new one. I don't want to have to learn all the ins and outs of a new phone. I don't want to have to figure out how to transfer everything on my current phone to a new one. But it takes it forever to do anything and if I try to use it for more than 5 minutes (literally), the phone gets hot to the touch. Recently, I had it in the front pocket of my jeans and it started to get hot. Definitely a bad sign that something is wrong with the battery.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered a new phone through my wireless carrier. It's supposed to be delivered in about 5 business days. In the meantime, I'm trying not to use the phone I have any more than absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment