Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I accomplished very little in the way of writing last week. I helped my mom take care of some paperwork that needed to be taken care of and submitted. It turned out to be a longer process than either one of us expected.

Quote of the Week:  "Even a monkey will fall out of a tree from time to time." ~ Proverb  This made me laugh so I thought I'd share it.

What I'm Reading: I still reading "Fatal Accusations" by Marie Force. I should have it finished by the end of the week.

Random Thoughts: "Fatal Accusations" by Marie Force is the last book I have that I borrowed from the library before it closed due to the Pandemic. I have plenty of books on my Kindle to read, but I prefer to read physical books. Our local library isn't scheduled to open until 5/18 right now. That may change as the date gets closer. I guess I'll be reading ebooks until I can go to the library again.

Random Photo of the Week:

                 Mrs. Green likes to sit on my lap and keep me company when I'm knitting.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment