Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): Last week's progress was negligible. I'm having a hard time concentrating. Hoping to get back on track this week.
 
Quote of the Week:  "Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile, and start again." ~ Unknown  I'm repeating the quote from last week. Mainly because with everything that's going on, I think we can all use a deep breath and a smile.


What I'm Reading:  I'm reading "The Prince of Broadway" by Joanna Shupe. I started it on Monday evening and should finish it tonight. 

Random Thoughts: Not really so random - Please follow the advice of the experts and practice social distancing during this time. Even if you feel you're not at risk, you maybe one of the people who have it and are asymptomatic which could mean you are spreading it to each person you come in contact with without even being aware that you are doing so. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                    Wishing I could pull the covers over my head until things get better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment