Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  I sent out the second book in the series to beta readers so I'm waiting for their feedback on that. I also worked on the blurb for the second book, and am working on plotting or at least semi-plotting out the third book in the series.

Quote of the Week: "Let me listen to me, and not to them." ~ Gertrude Stein

What I'm Reading:  I started reading "Tails from the Deep" by Diane Vallere. It should be a quick read as it's only a novella with about 110 pages. 

Random Thoughts:  We had a beautiful sunny day on Monday with a high temperature of 66 degrees. Snow is being forecasted for the weekend. You can tell it's March in my area. Spring like one day and back to winter the next.

Random Photo of the Week:


                                Mrs. Green likes to peek out the curtains at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment