Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get any revision work done. The good news is all but completely recovered from her surgery. Hope to get back in the writing groove this week.

Quote of the Week: "You're the only one holding you back." ~ Anonymous

What I'm reading: Caught By You by Jennifer Bernard. This is the second book in Ms. Bernard's Love Between the Bases series. If you're a fan of baseball (or even if you're not), this is a great series.

Random things:  I went to the bridal shower for my nephew's fiancee last Sunday. It was a lot of fun. I'm so happy for them both.  M is a warm, wonderful woman. I can't wait until she's an "official" member of the family. 

Random Photo of the Week: 


                  I feel like this little guy in terms of getting my manuscript revised.   





No comments:

Post a Comment