Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I didn't get much accomplished in terms of finishing the last of my revisions. My mom's surgery went well, but she was very limited in what she could do. She's nearly back to her regular routine. I'm working extra hours this week at the day job so I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done, but I'm going to work on it.

Quote of the Week: “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” ~ Jim Ryun

What I'm reading:  Keep On Loving You by Christie Ridgway. This is the latest book in the Cabin Fever series.

Random things:  We got 5 inches of snow overnight Sunday into Monday. I had hyacinths budding and daffodils coming up. I'm not sure if they'll actually flower now. It's been below freezing during the day the last couple of days and in the low teens during the overnight so I'm thinking my poor flowers aren't going to survive.

Random Photo of the Week:  


                               Dreaming of summer while I'm surrounded by snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment