Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still have family visiting so no real progress on revisions. Hope to get back on track next week.

Quote of the week: "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." ~ Confucius   This seems very appropriate for me lately.

What I'm reading: Fatal Affair by Marie Force. This is the first book in the Fatal series. Ms. Force is a new author for me. I'll definitely be reading the rest of the books in the series.

Random things: An update on my mom's rosebush. I read that coffee grounds are good for rosebushes so I'm saving the coffee grounds from our morning coffee to mix into the soil and will be keeping my fingers crossed that the rosebush survives.

Random Photo of the Week:


Our first trip to the vet. He definitely doesn't like to ride in the car. He cried the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment