Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): My critique partner is away on vacation this week and next so I'm taking a good look at all of the suggestions she's given me so far and working on incorporating the necessary changes.

Quote of the week:  “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work." ~ Colin Powell

What I'm reading: No Strings Attached by Susan Andersen. This is the first book I've read by Ms. Andersen. I'd recommend it to others who are looking for a good contemporary romance to read.

Random things: As much as I hate the thought that each day brings us closer to the dreaded winter weather, I'm looking forward to fall. I love the cooler weather, apple picking, hot apple cider, and the beautiful colors of the fall foliage. 

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                 My newest favorite treat

No comments:

Post a Comment