Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I was right. I didn't do any writing to speak of. I managed to jot down a few ideas but that's about it.

Quote of the week: "Believe you can and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt  I've printed this out and it hangs where I can see it every day.

What I'm reading: I'm still reading It's Always Been You by Jessica Scott. I didn't have much time to read last week either, but I did have a great visit with family that I don't see that often.

Random things:  I received news that my work schedule may be changing again. I'm really hoping it happens because I'll go back to almost the same hours I had before. I should know for sure within the week. Keeping my fingers crossed. :o)

Random Photo of the Week:


A picture of my cat recovering from his trip to the "dentist." They shaved part of the fur off his front leg for the IV.

No comments:

Post a Comment