Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

This I know for sure...

My work hours will be changing almost back to what I was working before. I'm thrilled to have my old writing time back - 3:30pm to 5:00 or 5:15pm. I'm not sure how long these hours will be in effect. The company I work for is moving in the next month or so to new space in the same area and they're using the move to reorganize in terms of job flexibility as an added benefit so that it'll be available to almost all of the employees except for management.

My permanent new hours will depend on who I get teamed up with and what we can work out with each other of when we want to come in and leave each day. Regardless of whether I get out at 3:00 or start later in the morning, I'll get that hour and a half or more writing time in one block instead of trying to grab 15 minutes here, 30 minutes there like I've been doing for the last few months.

I'm looking forward to being productive again instead of just inching along at a pace of a few pages a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment