Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

This I know for sure...

My nephew's fiancee, who earned a degree in forensic science, accepted a job offer in her field after toiling away for 2 years in a low paying retail job. It's great news and we're all very happy for her. She's a great person. We all love her and can't wait to officially make her part of the family. Their move is a little bittersweet because she and my nephew will be moving two hours away.

My nephew and I are close. He's lived across the street from me almost his entire life (his college years notwithstanding) and now I won't see nearly as often as I have in the past or that I would like. So I went out to dinner last night with my sister, mom, and nephew as sort of a goodbye dinner for him. (We invited his fiancee, but she had to work and told us to go ahead without her as they are moving this weekend.) Thank goodness there's Skype and Face Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment