Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Took some time to outline some much needed scenes to fill a couple of plot holes I found during the revision process.

Quote of the week:  "Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever." ~ Unknown. 

What I'm reading: Rescue Me by Catherine Mann. This is the second book in the Second Chance Ranch series.

Random things:  We had snow showers last Thursday or Friday. Not a lot of snow, but enough where you had to brush off your car in the morning. My hyacinths and daffodils are shivering in the 32 degree weather. You would think this close to May, we'd be done with the snow. 

Random Photo of the Week:


I've posted this picture before, but this is what the some of the plants in my garden have looked like the last few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment