Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I managed to write about 10 new pages of material in a scene that desperately needed to be fleshed out.

Quote of the week: "She woke up one morning and threw away all her excuses." ~ Dr. Sherry Pagoto.  This quote can apply to so many things we want to change.

What I'm reading: I'm not reading anything right at the moment. I started a book my sister loaned me. It wasn't for me so I gave it back to her. Now I'm on the hunt for a good book. I might have to see if I can squeeze in a trip to the library sometime this weekend.

Random things: Working hard in my garden when the weather permits. I'm trying to get things in shape so when spring actually shows up, I might have some flowers this year unlike last year where I only had a few crocuses, daffodils, and tulips.

Random Photo of the Week: 

                             
                              Even the cat thinks my manuscript needs some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment