Pages

Friday, April 17, 2015

This I know for sure...

I always end up with more Easter candy left over than I expect to. Every year I say I'm going to buy less and actually think that I do until I'm doing the baskets up and realize I purchased more than I thought I did. My sister does the same thing. I told her it must be a family trait like brown hair and brown eyes. She laughed and said she always makes sure to buy extra jelly beans so she has some for herself. And then she always ends up with more than she should be eating, not that she doesn't eat them. She tells herself it's okay because she only eats them around Easter and not at any other time of the year.

My weakness is Robin eggs. Robin eggs are pink, white, yellow, and blue candy coated malted milk eggs. While I don't buy a separate package just for myself, I always make sure I set some aside when I'm dividing the candy among the Easter baskets.

Do you have a favorite Easter or other holiday candy that you only eat at that time of the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment