Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): This week I didn't write any new pages, but instead worked on revisions for a book I completed last year. I've started working longer hours at my day job and am definitely missing the writing time I had before. I'm trying to figure out how to fit in some decent writing time into my new schedule.

Quote of the week: "It is perfectly okay to write garbage—as long as you edit brilliantly." ~ C. J. Cherryh  I tell myself this every time I start a new manuscript.

What I'm reading: Do or Die: Reluctant Heroes by Suzanne Brockmann. I'm a big Suzanne Brockmann fan and read almost everything she writes.

Random things: My mom and I went to see the touring production of Million Dollar Quartet at our local "Broadway" theater. I bought the tickets for her for Christmas and she asked me to accompany her instead of a friend. I enjoyed the show and would recommend it to anyone who likes Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Johnny Cash.

Random Photo of the Week: 

Not a photo, but inspiring none-the-less.

No comments:

Post a Comment