Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Started revisions on the book I finished typing into my laptop last week. I'm about 10 chapters in and have already added and deleted a number of words.

Quote of the week: "A professional writer is an amateur that didn't quit." ~ Richard Bach. 

What I'm reading: Between The Devil and Ian Eversea by Julie Ann Long. It's a historical romance and is part of Pennyroyal Green Series. I haven't read any of the other books in the series but this book happened to catch my eye at the library so I picked it up.

Random things: Have you ever noticed how slow a day can go by when you're at your day job, and how fast the day will go by when you've taken a day off? Sometimes I wish it was the other way around especially if I'm trying to cram a lot of "to do" stuff in that day off.

Random photo of the week: 


This is what my neighborhood looks like right now. It's snowed that last 4 days in a row. Thankfully, it's only been in 2 to 3 inch increments at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment