Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I joined RWA's (Romance Writers of America) writing challenge called "The End." The goal is to write a minimum of 2,000 words each month from February through December 2015. I'm using this to keep me on track this year.

Quote of the week: "Start writing no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on." ~ Louis L'Amour.  A reminder to myself to write no matter what. My work hours are changing and I'm worried about finding the hour and a half I used to have for writing that I'm not going to have anymore.

What I'm reading: "I've Got My Duke To Keep Me Warm by Kelly Bowen. This is a historical novel set in the Regency period. I've not read anything by Ms. Bowen before. I'm enjoying the book a lot - I hate when I have to set it aside to do something else.

Random things: I love Lindt Lindor truffles - the dark chocolate and milk chocolate ones the best. Oh and the hazelnut ones too. My sister bought a bag of the milk chocolate coconut ones. She gave me one to try. Heaven.

Random Photo of the Week: 


My cat's version of playing dead. He's lying on his back and staring at the ceiling.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment