Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I finished typing the story that I wrote in long hand on to my laptop and have printed it out. Next up is the first round of revisions.

Quote of the week: "When you want to succeed as much as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful." ~ Eric Thomas.  I think I've finally gotten to this point.

What I'm reading:  Irresistible Force by D.D. Ayres. This is part of the K-9 Rescue series. This author is also new to me.

Random things: This winter we don't seem to getting a lot of snow in my area (and believe me, I'm not complaining) but it's been bitter cold. Personally, I'll take the cold over the snow any day.

Random photo of the week: 

After living in our current house for 5 years, the cat has developed a fascination with the toilet handle in the downstairs powder room.

No comments:

Post a Comment