Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

This I know for sure...

It's amazing how a sunny day can affect your mood during the winter.  The last few days have been bright and sunny but still freezing cold with temperatures in the twenties. For some reason, when the sun is shining, it doesn't seem as cold as it does when the day is dark and gray or snowing even when the temperature is the same.

I've also found people seem to be in better moods when it's sunny despite the cold. I know I feel like I'm in a better mood. Or it could be because it's not snowing. I hate having to go out when it's snowing. Living in upstate NY, it's almost a certain guarantee it'll be snowing most days during the winter so on those days when it doesn't, it automatically seems like it's going to be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment