Pages

Friday, January 31, 2020

This I know for sure...

I love bread. I like to make it almost as much as I like to eat it. I love the way it smells when it's baking. And eating it hot out of the oven with butter melting over it - heaven. 

I'm always on the look out for a new bread recipe and have collected a number of them for different types of bread. The folder I keep them in is getting thicker and thicker so I've decided to try and make a different bread recipe each weekend unless I have something going on that weekend. This will allow me to weed out the ones we don't like or aren't worth the time and effort to make them.

I'm going to start next weekend. This weekend I'm making Chocolate Babka. It's a family favorite and I've been getting hints that they'd like to have it again even though we just had it around the Christmas holiday.

Here's what it looks like. It's loaded with chocolate, mini chocolate chips, and walnuts. It tastes amazing when you toast it.



No comments:

Post a Comment