Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I received the comments from my beta readers. I went through them and made changes that needed to be made. This week I won't have much, if any, time to get any writing work done. I have appointments on 3 separate days and my mom has a doctor appointment on another day which pretty much kills my writing time for the week.

Quote of the Week: "Small deeds done are better than great deeds planned." ~ Peter Marshall

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading "The Blue Zones Solution: Eating and Living Like the World's Healthiest People" by Dan Buettner. I also started reading "Live and Let Pie" by Ellie Alexander over the weekend. 

Random Thoughts: My cat likes to go outside and sit on the porch even on the coldest winter days. I let come out on the porch with me for a few minutes and then I make him come inside. I don't want him to be out too long.

Random Photo of the Week:


                    You can tell it's cold when you cat crawls under the quilt on your bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment