Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress): I made a good amount of progress last week - 21 pages of new material. I'm hoping I won't have too much more to write to fill in the gap I found. After that's completed, I can finish the last bit of revising the rest of the pages I have written.

Quote of the Week: "Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart." ~ Roy Bennett (I'm repeating last week's quote because I like it so much. It really speaks to me.)

What I'm Reading: I'm still reading Outfox by Sandra Brown. I haven't had a lot of time to read lately.

Random Thoughts: We didn't have any trick or treaters last year so I decided not to purchase any candy. I don't usually eat it myself and I didn't want to have it left over sitting around. Guess what I'm craving now? Yep, mini chocolate candy bars. I'm resisting so far.

Random Photo of the Week: 

Somebody received a clean bill of health on Friday at his appointment. He wasn't happy to go, but he was thrilled to come back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment