Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work in Progress):  A number of unexpected things popped up last week that took over my writing time. I should have a much more productive week this week.

Quote of the Week: "The most glorious moments in your life are not the so-called days of success, but rather those days when out of dejection and despair you feel rise in you a challenge to life, and the promise of future accomplishments." ~ Gustave Flaubert

What I'm Reading: I started reading "How to Love a Duke in Ten Days" by Kerrigan Byrne last weekend. It's the first book in the new Devil You Know series. 

Random Thoughts: Like most females, I'm not a fan of bugs. The picture below is of a bug on the door of my office building last week. It was all I could do to open the door and scoot inside.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                     I was afraid it would fly off at me if I moved the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment