Pages

Monday, October 21, 2019

On The Road Again

I am finally feeling back to my normal self after days of migraine type headaches, horrible vertigo, and waves of nausea.

Needless to say, I didn't get much writing done last week. I didn't get much of anything done last week. I spent most of my time doing the bare minimum that had to be done each day and trying to sleep as much as I could (and taking copious amounts of Tylenol and drinking ginger tea). I always felt better when I was able to lay down.

I spent yesterday figuring out many pages I need to write each day until the end of the year (except for the holidays of course) to meet my goals. It's very doable so I'm back on track with my writing and have restarted my exercise routine after not doing any exercise last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment