Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Sisyphus and Me

Not much of a post today. I'm feeling a bit like Sisyphus forever rolling the boulder up the hill only to have it roll back down again and again.

I'm still, yes still, struggling to fill in the gap I found in the current manuscript I'm in the process of revising. I thought I'd figured what needed to be written to fill in the space, but it turns out the idea wasn't as feasible as I'd originally thought.

I've asked my critique partner for help brainstorming ideas that will get the gap filled and the story flowing again. We'll see how that goes.

I've definitely learned one thing from this whole thing -- I will never skip over a section of a story where I'm not sure how I'll get from point A to point B to continue writing the rest of  the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment