Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I managed to get about 7 pages written last week after I finally got everything set up, software downloaded etc on the laptop. 

Quote of the Week:  "Don't fear failure. Fear being in the exact same position next year as you are today." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm not currently reading a book. I'm going to the library today after work with my mom so I'll be starting something this evening.

Random Thoughts: I picked this week's motivational quote to remind me to buckle down and get the revisions/edits for this manuscript finished. I'll be pressed for time this week and next week, especially with the 4th of July holiday next Wednesday, so I really need to focus and work on the book.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                        A thank you card I made for a co-worker.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment