Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I managed to get seven whole pages written last week. Yes, that is a bit of sarcasm there. I had great plans to get a lot written/revised, but my nephew stopped by unexpectedly one afternoon, my sister stopped by on another, and I had two appointments after work two other days so that, unfortunately, didn't leave a lot of writing time.

Quote of the Week:  "To do what you can while you are where you are - that's all you can ask of yourself." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm about halfway through Discovery of Desire by Susanna Lord. The hero is a little different than I'm used to, but I am enjoying the book.

Random Thoughts: Summer always seems to be a busier time of year for me and the end of May and the first part of June are definitely living up to that.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                                            Cannoli ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment