Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I didn't get a single word written or revised last week. I had hoped to get back on track last week, but ended up with unexpected errands and relatives from out of town visiting from out of town. I'm working hard to get back on track this week.

Quote of the Week: “The only limits we have in life are those we set ourselves.” ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I hope to finish Call to Honor by Tawny Weber tonight or by Thursday night. I've been really busy lately without much time to read.

Random Thoughts: I've planted my apple and sunflower seeds. I'm starting them in little starter pots. Once the sunflowers are tall enough, I'm thinking of planting them into the garden in my front yard. Any apple seeds that actually grow are going to stay in a pot and I'll move them to larger pots as necessary until any grow too large to be in a pot.  

Random Photo of the Week:

             Mrs. Green likes to sleep in the laundry basket with or without laundry in it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment