Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I didn't get any writing done last week due to the hard drive in my laptop failing. I was able to go to my sister's and use her laptop for quick, short things like writing posts, but the usual two hours I normally write was out of the question. Now that I have a new laptop, I hope to get some serious writing done to make up for lost time.

Quote of the Week: "One drop of ink is all it takes to cloud a whole glass of water. Doubt is like that ink drop. That's why it's important to build belief in yourself and hold onto your faith in yourself." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm currently reading What Are You Afraid Of? by Alexandra Ivy. This is the second book in the Agency series.

Random Thoughts: I was using the 2003 version of Microsoft Word on my old laptop. It was out of date, but everything pretty much worked the same as the newer versions except everything was done by drop down lists instead of the ribbon option at the top of the screen. Now I may have to upgrade whether I want to or not.

Random Photo of the Week:

This is one of the sunflowers I grew a couple of years ago. I have new sunflower seeds I'm planting this year. I'm hoping they bloom as nicely as these did.

No comments:

Post a Comment