Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  No writing this week and all of next week. I was told last Friday that I am being sent to classes for these two weeks so I can get my state license in my field. The state exam is the Wednesday following the end of the classes. Classes are from 8:00am to 5:00pm and will require nightly reading of at least 50 to 75 pages a night so that we'll get through the entire book within the two week time period. The nice thing about getting licensed is that I'll get a raise. I'm hoping it will be a significant one. 

Quote of the Week: "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." ~ Earl Nightingale 

What I'm Reading: The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean. Ms. MacLean is one of my favorite writers and is one of my auto-buy authors.

Random Thoughts: It's hard to believe fall officially started last Friday. In my area, it's been in the high 80's all last week and has been in the 90's so far this week. It's not expected to cool down until the weekend. 

Random Photo of the Week:

     Mrs. Green is getting so big. It's hard to believe she was half this size just 3 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment