Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress):  No writing last week. I ended up having to work extra hours at the day job and the first 2 days of this week. Hopefully, that will be it for the rest of this month.

Quote of the Week: "Do what you have to do so you can do what you want to do." ~ Unknown (though I'm told it's a quote from The Great Debaters). I heard someone say this in passing and it just stuck in my head. Sounds like good advice for anyone to follow.

What I'm Reading:  I just finished The Sinner by Amanda Stevens last night so I haven't started a new book yet. 

Random Thoughts:  I have a love/hate relationship with the fall season. I love the cooler weather, the beautiful colors of the autumn leaves, the bite of a crisp, juicy apple just picked from the tree, and the feeling of a new beginning every time the school year starts. I hate the fact that fall will fade and winter will set in with bone numbing cold, way too much snow and ice, and the dangerous road conditions the weather brings. I also hate that winter seems to last longer than all of the other 3 seasons together. 

Random Photo of the Week:

      Of all the places to sleep, Mrs. Green seems to like to sleep on my slippers the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment