Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My Current WIP (Work In Progress): I ended up having to work extra hours last week after all. I have a birthday card to make this week for my little nephew's party this coming weekend and my mom has a doctor appointment so I'm not sure how much writing related stuff I'll get done.

Quote of the Week: "Small daily habits will open the way for a lifetstyle change. You won't believe the remarkable difference one small habit can make." ~ Unknown

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Before the Dawn by Cynthia Eden. She writes really good romantic suspense novels. If you're a fan of romantic suspense, you'll love her books.

Random Thoughts:  Looking forward to the cooler fall weather if only so I can start baking again. I don't do much baking in the summer, it's too hot to have the oven on heating up the house already more than the weather itself does. 

Random Photo of the Week:  

This was me this past weekend. I don't know if it's because it's darker now in the mornings, but I slept in until just about 6:45am both Saturday and Sunday. I rarely sleep past 6:00am even if I don't have the alarm clock set.

No comments:

Post a Comment