Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Finishing up the last few things for separate project I've been working on. I go back to work tomorrow so I'll be back to working on revisions of my WIP next week.

Quote of the Week: “It’s impossible to complete a race if you don’t make it to the starting line.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading:  Marry Me at Christmas by Susan Mallery. This is part of her Fool's Gold series. It's a little early for Christmas themed books, but my mom recommended this to me.

Random Things:  Even though the new year officially starts in January, I always feel like September is the start of the new year. The kids go back to school, schedules change, the season changes, etc.

Random Photo of the Week:

   Random thiSomebody fell asleep right next to the front door. Guess he was tired of waiting for me to get home from the doctor's office.

No comments:

Post a Comment