Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Still working on the separate project I want to try and finish before I go back to work. I'm about 1/2 done so I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it completed.

Quote of the Week:  "Do one thing toward your goals each day." ~ Stephanie Clinton, MD

What I'm reading:  I'm not reading a book right now. I've been reading magazines that I've let pile up.
 
Random things:  I've been teaching myself how to use our scanner that we've had for at least 4 years. I never had a reason to use it before. I don't mean just scanning something to the laptop, but learning how to resize/crop something, flip it around, and such.

Random Photo of the Week:

                                               Somebody's ready for his close up.

No comments:

Post a Comment