Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

This I know for sure...

I don't watch a lot of television, but there are certain shows that are a must watch for me: Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Blindspot, and NCIS. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the shows in the new fall line up. Conviction, Designated Survivor, and Bull. I think there were one or two more that when I saw the commercial said I wanted to watch, but I can't remember what they were off the top of my head.

I usually watch the first one or two episodes of a show before deciding if it's worth my time to watch. I don't watch sitcoms because I have a hard time believing a lot of the situations would even happen in real life, much less that people would actually react to those situations the way the characters do. I have to say that I do watch Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon and wish I could say some of the things that he does. :o)

Are there any shows you're looking forward to watching, new or returning?

No comments:

Post a Comment