Pages

Friday, September 2, 2016

This I know for sure...

Last Friday I wrote that I was thinking of buying the MAMBI Happy Planner for 2017. I mentioned it to my friend who uses the planner but said I was thinking of buying the Big Happy Planner. It's an 8 x 11 inch size and this is the first year MAMBI's made this size. She said she's heard the larger size is really hard to find because they only made one version of it. (The regular Happy Planner comes in a bunch of different versions.)

Worried that I wouldn't be able to find one by the time I'm rid of my crutches and able to walk properly again, I decided to buy one this week after my doctor appointment since I'd already be out of the house.

Success! I have the Big Happy Planner for 2017 and I'm no longer wearing a cast. The two best things that have happened to me this summer. (Wearing an orthopedic boot now, but still can't put any weight on my foot until I go back to see the surgeon though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment