Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): Revised two more chapters on paper. I need to type all the revisions I've done the last two weeks on to the laptop version. That's this week's goal.

Quote of the Week: "Life is like an auction. Whoever wants something enough to put forth the effort it takes to get it will win the auction." ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I'll Never Let You Go by Mary Burton. This is the third book in the Morgans of Nashville series but the first book I've read in it. You don't have to read them in order because I would never have known it was part of a series if I hadn't looked up the author's back list.
 
Random things:  It's hard to believe that it's March already. Not that I'm complaining. I'm looking forward to spring and an end to snow and ice.

Random Photo of the Week:

                     Not a photo, but it made me laugh. Hope it makes you smile too.

No comments:

Post a Comment