Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I feel like I'm making real headway on the revisions. (Finally!) I think I'm on target to meet my goal of having them completed by the end of this month.

Quote of the Week: "When you focus on the goodness in your life, you create more of it." ~ Oprah Winfrey

What I'm reading: I'm just starting The Blind by Shelley Coriell. This is the third book in her Apostles series. I barely started The Spinster's Guide to Scandalous Behavior by Jennifer McQuiston but set it aside only because it's a library book and is due tomorrow. I didn't want to get too far into it and then not be able to finish it. I'm hoping I'll be able to renew it and have more time to read it.

Random things: It's been pretty warm in upstate NY. Temperatures have been in the mid 50's or higher for the past week or so which is about 20 degrees higher than normal. My tulips and hyacinths are starting to shoot up. No blossoms yet though. The bad news is it's supposed to snow this weekend. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                  Somebody helping get paper strips ready for a paper-mache project.

No comments:

Post a Comment