Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I'm working on typing all the revisions I've done on paper onto the laptop. I hope to have them finished by the end of this week.

Quote of the Week: "A year from now, you'll wish you had started today." ~ Anonymous

What I'm reading: A Taste of Sugar by Marina Adair. This is the third book in the Sugar, Georgia series.

Random things: The kitten we got about 8 months ago has decided he'd like to explore the outdoors. He's an indoor cat, but he always tries to escape and cries at the door whenever anyone leaves. I'm looking for a tag I can attach to his collar that will have his name and our phone number just in case he does get out.

Random Photo of the Week:


                           Looking forward to the spring flowers coming into bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment