Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  Had a really good revision week. I even did 23 pages in one day which is huge for me.

Quote of the Week:  “If your will does not match your desire, you will never reach your goal.” ~ Unknown

What I'm reading: I just finished a book yesterday and haven't started a new one yet. I did just buy Lady Bridget's Diary by Maya Rodale that's calling my name, but I also have library books I need to read before they have to be returned.

Random things:  I've started a few seedlings that I hope will take. The seeds are left over from last year so I'm not sure if they'll germinate or not. 

Random Photo of the Week:


                                  Somebody is already outgrowing his bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment