Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress):  I revised two more chapters last week. I was only able to work on my WIP 3 days as I had appointments after work two of the days. I had another appointment this past Monday. I'm looking forward to a week when I don't have anything going on after work and just come home and work on these revisions.

Quote of the week: "Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve." ~ Mary Kay Ash

What I'm reading: I'm currently reading Double Play by Jill Shalvis. It's one of her older books. I believe it was written before her Lucky Harbor series. Somehow I missed it when it first came out and found it at the library the other day.

Random things: I just started watching The Big Bang Theory this last fall even though it's been on for a while now. My excuse is that I don't watch a lot of television. My sister asked if I watched it and told me about an episode that reminded her of me. Well, of course I had to watch a few episodes just to see what she meant and now I'm hooked. I watch the reruns though they're new to me on the weekends because one of the channels usually runs 4 to 6 episodes in a row at night. Can I say how much I wish I could be like Sheldon and just say what I'm really thinking and not worry about the consequences? Maybe that's his appeal - that we all wish we were able to speak our minds without repercussions.

Random Photo of the Week: Sorry no photo this week. Would you believe this is the hardest part of my Wednesday posts? I'm just not a picture taker by nature so I don't think "ooh, I should take a picture of this" when I see things that are cute or interesting. This, of course, makes it a tiny bit hard to post a picture every week that's even remotely interesting. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment