Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

What's Up Wednesday

This week...

My current WIP (work in progress): I revised the first five chapters, eliminating some wordiness and adding depth to the characters. (I hope. ;o) )

News from the publishing world: An interesting article, but I'm not sure I agree with the concept. Reading is very subjective. Link: Crowdsourced Editing

Quote of the week: "The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it." ~ Henry Ford. While everyone has his or her own definition of success (mine is a bit different than what's stated here), I liked what this quote conveyed.

Health news: According to a study in the British Journal of Sports Medicine a strong mid-section can help ward off ACL tears by absorbing the brunt of the force on your joints and bones during a high-impact workout. As someone with really bad knees, I found this to be interesting.

Random things: The snapdragons I've been nurturing all summer long have finally started to flower...in September. I guess it is true that good things come to those who wait.

Random photo of the week:
 

This car was parked outside my local bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment