Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

Monday Check In...

Last week...

Writing Related: Not much writing accomplished last week. Some stuff cropped up unexpectedly that killed my writing time. I'm still going to try and reach my goal of 120 pages written by 12/2. If I can manage to dedicate most of this coming Friday and the weekend to getting words on the page, I might make it. 

Motivational Quote:  "The imperfect project you actually complete is worth more than the perfect project you never finish." ~ James Clear

What I'm Reading:  I started reading Murder off the Books by Tamara Berry yesterday afternoon. This is the 3rd book in the By the Books mystery series.

Random Thoughts: Am I the only one dreading holiday shopping this year? I do as much shopping as I can online so it's not like I have to deal with crowds, long lines, and trying to find a parking spot. I just don't want to do it. That being said, I will do some Black Friday shopping and hope to do some Cyber Monday shopping as well.  

Random Photo: 

 

Despite not wanting to think about holiday shopping, I am already thinking about what cookies I should make for our December holiday cookie boxes that we give away every year.


No comments:

Post a Comment