Pages

Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: As I posted in the prior week, Finding Hope (Mississippi's story) is finally available for purchase and thru Kindle Unlimited. I worked on plotting out the next book in the series. I actually already have a title which is very rare for me. It came to me out of the blue. I don't usually come up with the title until after the first draft is written.

Motivational Quote: "If you're lying awake imagining the art you want to make, get out of bed and make it." ~ Hallie Bateman

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Death Overdue by Allison Brook. It's the first book in the Haunted Library mystery series. I've been looking for a new cozy mystery series to read and stumbled across this one at the library so I thought I'd give it a try. .

Random Thoughts:  I thought the motivational quote above was appropriate since we turned the clocks Saturday night/Sunday morning (depending on what time you went to bed). Despite looking forward to the extra hour of sleep, I still found myself awake at 5:30am. I tried to go back to sleep but then my brain started running story scenarios in my head. As much as I wanted to stay in my nice comfy bed, I decided it was better to get up and get all those ideas down on paper before they vanished into the ether.

Random Photo:

In all the excitement of getting Finding Hope out into the world, I don't think I posted the new cover for Broken Trust, the 3rd book in the series. 

The cover artist did an amazing job. She was even able to include the scar on his neck which is a significant factor in the book.
               


No comments:

Post a Comment