Pages

Monday, November 13, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I started writing the next book in the Echo Company series. This will be Caine's book. I've got the first 30 pages written. While I'm not officially participating in NaNoWriMo this year, I do have a personal goal to have 120 pages of this book written by December 2nd.

Motivational Quote: "Find your dream. It's the pursuit of the dream that heals you." ~ Billie Mills (Tamakoce Te'Hila)

What I'm Reading:  I'm reading Fatal Fudge Swirl by Meri Allen. It's the third book in the Ice Cream Shop mystery series. I think I should finish it either tonight or tomorrow night.

Random Thoughts:  It's only November so I'm trying not to talk about (complain) about the weather especially since we've been lucky enough not to have any snow yet. We've been having quite a bit of rain. I don't mind the rain though, it doesn't pile up like snow does and I don't have to brush off my car when it rains. It has been colder than usual for this time of the year. I guess as much I do like the crisp, cool air of fall, I'm just not ready for temperatures in the low 30's and high 20's during the day.

No "Random Photo" this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment