Pages

Monday, October 23, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Mississippi's story, titled Finding Hope, will be released next week. I can't believe it's finally done and will be published in a few days. It took much longer than it should have to write his story. 

Motivational Quote: "Never, ever quit on yourself if it's something you believe in." ~ Uzo Aduba

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Talulah's Back In Town by Brenda Novak. This is the first book in the Coyote Canyon contemporary romance series. 

Random Things: Honor Bound, the first book in my Echo Company series, has a new cover. I've put a picture of the new cover below. I'm having the covers for Promises to Keep and Broken Trust,  books two and three in the series, redone as well. I'll post them here when I get them. 

Random Photo: 

                                            The new cover for Honor Bound.



No comments:

Post a Comment