Pages

Monday, October 16, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I received the feedback from my editor and two beta readers regarding my second round of edits/revisions. Just a few minor corrections this time. Mainly just some missing words that my brain thought I typed but I didn't and some awkward phrasing that needs to be reworked.

Motivational Quote: "They always say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself." ~ Andy Warhol

What I'm Reading: I'm reading Catch Me If You Candy by Ellie Alexander. This is the 17th book in this mystery series. This is a fun series. If you haven't started the series yet, I recommend it.

Random Things: I made orange walnut cake for the first time this past weekend. I also made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies because when is baking cookies not a good thing. 

Random Photo: 

Here's a picture of the orange walnut cake. You're supposed to serve it with Confectioner's sugar. I'm not a fan of that kind of sugar so I had my piece without it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment