Pages

Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: Still working on revisions and edits for Mississippi's story. I'm hoping to have them finished by September 1st so I can send them back to my beta readers and editor to have them give the changes a once over. 

Motivational Quote: "Action is what separates the doers from the dreamers." ~ Lennox Lewis

What I'm Reading: I finished the book I was reading last night so I'll most likely start a new one tonight. We went to the library last Friday afternoon so I'll need to decide which of the books I borrowed to read first.

Random Things: I'm considering having the covers of Honor Bound and Promises to Keep redone. I'm looking at different companies/cover artists but haven't settled on one yet. If you know of a good cover artist that is reasonably priced, feel free to reach out to me at Katherineg425@yahoo.com. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Random Photo:

                                           Mrs Green checking on her brother.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment