Pages

Monday, August 14, 2023

Monday Check In

Last week...

Writing Related: I'm working away on revisions and trying to fix that sagging middle problem in Mississippi's story. I feel like I made some good headway, but there's still a lot the needs to be done.

Motivational Quote: "If we want to transform our reality, we begin with ourselves." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

What I'm Reading: I started reading Prior Bad Acts by Tami Hoag yesterday afternoon. I picked it up from a new Little Library in my neighborhood. I read quite a few books by Ms. Hoag years ago so when I saw this one, I couldn't resist taking it home. Once I'm finished, I'll put it back in the Little Library along with a couple of contributions of my own.

Random Things: Ugh! The leaves are starting to fall from my neighbor's tree already. The leaves are small and blow around quite a bit. I don't mind so much that they fall in my yard, it's that they are starting to fall already. It's only the middle of August. I'm hoping that's not a sign that it's going to be a harsh winter in terms of snowfall. 

Random Photo: 

My sister shared a Boston Cream pie cake she purchased with us. I'd never had it before. It was pretty good, but I prefer the Boston Cream doughnut version.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment